Divorce Attorneys In Texas

A Positive Approach To Family Law

When you are facing difficult family law issues, you need a lawyer who will aggressively protect your rights while working toward positive solutions that benefit you and your children. At the law firm of Richard T. Bell & Associates, P.C., in Sugar Land, Texas, we know that no two legal situations are the same. We provide legal solutions tailored to your specific needs.

For a consultation, call 832-500-7568 or contact our Sugar Land law firm online.

Toughness, Dedication And Compassion

At Richard T. Bell & Associates, P.C., our Sugar Land divorce lawyer is prepared to take time to understand the circumstances of your case. He can take immediate steps to protect your rights and interests. You will find both toughness and compassion as we work with you to ease your concerns, explain the legal process and help you make difficult decisions. We always take the time to look at all courses a case can take, preparing our clients and putting their interests first. Given that we are a small firm, we are able to manage our caseload and give each client and case the attention they deserve.

Sugar Land divorce lawyer Richard T. Bell has been guiding families through the marital dissolution process for more than 15 years. Mr. Bell is dedicated to resolving family law disputes as amicably as possible. Read more about why to hire Rick.

As a dedicated divorce and family law attorney, Mr. Bell will answer your questions and help you make important decisions about your divorce decree.

  • How will child custody and support issues come into play?
  • How will mothers' rights and fathers' rights be protected?
  • What can be done to get a good result in an interstate custody case or an unmarried parent's custody rights case?
  • What if the other parent is promoting parental alienation?
  • What is an advisable strategy for dealing with divorce and separation?
  • What steps can I take and what mistakes should I avoid as a dad (or a mom) to demonstrate my suitability to have custody of my children?
  • Does my high-asset divorce result in even more complexities?
  • I have problems that came up after my divorce was final. Can you help with a post-decree matter such as child support or spousal support modification, or enforcement of a custody or support order?
  • What if my ex wants to move away with my child?
  • How will property division and debt division be handled?
  • Will spousal support be awarded?

Read answers to some frequently asked questions about divorce.

Contact A Fort Bend County Family Law Attorney For Advice And Help

Ending a marriage or going through a family law issue can be very stressful. You can rely on Sugar Land family law and divorce attorney Richard T. Bell to provide compassionate counsel in the office and aggressive advocacy in the courtroom. To schedule a consultation, call 832-500-7568 or contact us online.

Written by the Office of Richard T. Bell